UBI recruitment 2016 2017 chief security officer 01 vacancies – United Bank of India (UBI) invites application for the position of 01 chief security officer vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 30th September 2016.
Name of the Company:- United Bank of India (UBI)
Name of position:- chief security officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th September 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:-01Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of chief security officer should have graduation in ay discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized as such any government authority with 20 year of commissioned service in the Indian armed forces and having operating and working knowledge of computerized working environmental and system.
- The candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 1st June 2016.
- Degree obtained from the recognized universities or institution recognized by the government of India only will be considered.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the university / institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document / certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the university / institute indication the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs.25000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of chief security officershould not be less than 40 years and should not be more than 55 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st September 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof chief security officerwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
NOTE:- For the detail of other general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof chief security officerare 600/- through Challan.
Mode f Payment:-
- Applicants have to make the payment of requisite fees / intimations charges by deposit of the fee through deposit Challan to be obtained from bank website for credit to collection account number 03890 – 50194 – 266 filled “UNITED BANK OF INDIA SPECIALIST OFFICERS” recruitment project.
- Applicants may also deposit the fee through NEFT in the mentioned account having IFSC number UTBIOO0CH175.
- No other form for remittance of fee will be accepted.
- The CBS fee payment Challan / NEFT receipt if made through any bank branch contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the branch. The applicant copy of the fee payment Challan / NEFT receipt is to be retained by the applicant, if the NEFT payment has been made through internet banking, the cyber receipt generated is to be retained by the applicant.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for the position of chief security officeris only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof chief security officermay apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents and Challan send to the General manager (HR), Union bank of India, 8th floor, MPRD, union bank bhawan, 239, Vishan Bhawan marg, Nariman point, Mumbai, Maharashtra:- 400021 from 19th September 2016 to 30th September 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 19th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is20th September 2016.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)