TSECL recruitment 2016 latest junior operator 69 vacancies – Tripura State electricity Corporation Limited (TSCEL) invites application for the position of 69 junior operator vacancies. Apply before 31st March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Tripura State electricity Corporation Limited (TSCEL)
Name of position:- junior operator
Job Location:- Tripura
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5700 – 24000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2100/-
Last Date:- 31st March 20161
Required Eligibility:- ITI, Madhyamik
Total No. of Vacancies:- 69 Vacancies
Category wise vacancies:-
- Un-Reserved category candidates:- 36 vacancies
- Schedule caste category candidates:- 10 vacancies
- Schedule tribe category candidates:- 23 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior operator should have passed Madhyamik class education standard board with ITI passed in electrical trade (Two year course recognized by the government of India).
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5700 – 24000/- Pere Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 2100/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior operator should be maximum 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st March 2016. Relaxable for 5 years for schedule caste categories candidates and schedule tribe categories candidates.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior operator will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of junior operator is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior operator may apply in prescribed application form along with all attested copies of papers / documents and proof of academic attainment and experience send to the chairman – cum – managing director, Tripura state electricity Corporation limited, Bidyut Bhawan, North Banamalipur Agartala, Tripura (West), Pincode:- 799001 on or before 31st March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st March 2016.
- Initially recruitment will be on purely on temporary basis on fixed pay basis as per terms and condition as applicable to the TSCEL.
- Eligible applicant should send their application in prescribed proforma which is available in the official website of Tripura State electricity Corporation Limited (TSCEL) www.tscel.gov.in along with attested copies of certificates.
- Last date for the receipt of application is 31st March 2016.
- Applicants will be called for interview by call letter or newspaper advertisement.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the same.
- Selection will be based on interview only.
- Selection committee reserves the right to relax the terms and condition for selection and appointment.
- Number of post for recruitment may be increased or decreased.
- If necessary, short-listed applicants will be called of interview.
- Applicants should ensure that they collect receipt bearing serial number from the receiving center after submission of their application.
- Incomplete applicants shall be treated as cancelled.
- The advertisement can also be seen in our official website.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior operator should be maximum 40 years
- The age of the applicant should be as on 31st March 2016.
- Relaxable for 5 years for schedule caste categories candidates and schedule tribe categories candidates.
Tripura is a state in North east India. The third smallest state in the country. It covers 10.491 km2 and is bordered by Bangladesh to the North / South and West and the Indian states of Assam and Mizoram to the east. In 2011, the state had 3.671.032 residents consisting 0.3% if the country population.
The area fo modern Tripura was ruled for several centuries by the Tripura. It was the independent princely state of the Tripura Kingdom under the protectorate of the British Empire which was known as Hill Tippera while the area annexed and ruled directly by British India was known as Tippers. The independent Tripuri Kingdom joined the newly independent Indian in 1949.
Tripura lies in a geographically disadvantageous location in India as only one major highway. The national highway 44 connects it with the rest of the country. It has five mountain ranges run north to south with intervening valleys.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)