Tripura PSC Recruitment 2018 apply online Principal 01 vacancy – Tripura Public service commission (TPSC) invites application for the position of 01 Principal vacancy. Apply online / Offline before 17th February 2018.
Name of the Company:- Tripura Public service commission (TPSC)
Name of position:- Principal
Job Location:- Tripura
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.47250/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th February 2018
Required Eligibility:- Master degree, PHD
Advertisement No:- 02/2018
Official Website:- www.tpsc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Principal should have master degree with at-least 55% marks from a recognized institute / university and PHD degree in veterinary science.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 47250/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Principal should be maximum 50 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 17th February 2018.
Selection process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Principal will be on the basis of Screening Test / Personality Test
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The 4 (four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 31176521319 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Principal may apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photograph of the applicant affixed on the application and admit card along with copies of self – attested certificates / self – addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception of the TPSC, Secretariat on or before 17th February 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 17th February 2018.
- The number of posts is subject to increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the department.
- Applicant may be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interface with the dis-charge of his / her duties as an officer of the service.
- No restriction shall be imposed on number of chances for appearing in the examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of marks obtained by an applicant in main examination.
Tripura Public service commission, The provision for constitution of public service commission was first incorporated under Article96C, of the government of India Act 1919. Thereafter in 1923 “Lee commission” was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principal / terms and conditions of public service commission. Subsequently, as per recommendation of the “Lee commission” Federal public service commission was established in India for the first time on 1st October 1926 “Lee commission” also recommended for establishment of provincial public service commission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)