Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017 Veterinary Officer 31 vacancies – Tripura Public service commission (TPSC) invites application for the position of 31 Veterinary Officer vacancies. Apply before 25th November 2017.
Name of the Company:- Tripura Public service commission (TPSC)
Name of position:- Veterinary Officer
Job Location:- Tripura
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.10230 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th November 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree in science
Advertisement No:- 18/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 31 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Veterinary Officer should have degree in veterinary science from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10230 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Veterinary Officer should be maximum 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as in 31st October 2017.
Selection process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Veterinary Officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Veterinary Officer may apply in prescribed application form to be submitted to the Reception counter of the TPSC, Secretariat on or before 31st October 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 25th November 2017.
- The number of posts is subject to increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the department.
- Applicant may be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interface with the dis-charge of his / her duties as an officer of the service.
- No restriction shall be imposed on number of chances for appearing in the examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of marks obtained by an applicant in main examination.
Tripura Public service commission, The provision for constitution of public service commission was first incorporated under Article96C, of the government of India Act 1919. Thereafter in 1923 “Lee commission” was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principal / terms and conditions of public service commission. Subsequently, as per recommendation of the “Lee commission” Federal public service commission was established in India for the first time on 1st October 1926 “Lee commission” also recommended for establishment of provincial public service commission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)