Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Professor 10 Posts – Tripura Public service commission (TPSC) invites application for the position of 10 Assistant Professor vacancies. Apply before 18th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Tripura Public service commission (TPSC)
Name of position:- Assistant Professor
Job Location:- Tripura
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- MD, MS
Advertisement No:- 14/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 10 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor should have post – qualification MD / MS in the concerned subject and as per the TEQ regulations approved by MCI 2017.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Professor should be maximum 50 years. The age of the applicant should be as in 18th September 2017.
Selection process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Assistant Professor will be on the basis of and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor may apply in prescribed application form to be submitted to the Reception counter of the TPSC, Secretariat on or before 18th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 18th September 2017.
- The number of posts is subject to increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the department.
- Applicant may be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interface with the dis-charge of his / her duties as an officer of the service.
- No restriction shall be imposed on number of chances for appearing in the examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of marks obtained by an applicant in main examination.
Tripura Public service commission, The provision for constitution of public service commission was first incorporated under Article96C, of the government of India Act 1919. Thereafter in 1923 “Lee commission” was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principal / terms and conditions of public service commission. Subsequently, as per recommendation of the “Lee commission” Federal public service commission was established in India for the first time on 1st October 1926 “Lee commission” also recommended for establishment of provincial public service commission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)