tripura NRHM Recruitment 2017 Laboratory Technician 15 Posts – National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of 15 Data Manager, Laboratory Technician and various vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 4th march 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Rural Health mission (NRHM)
Name of position:- Data Manager, Laboratory Technician
Job Location:- Tripura
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.18683/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- Post-graduate, BE, Madhyamik, Diploma
Advertisement Number:- 80/DHFWS/CMO/N/Recruitment/2017/3394
Total No. of Vacancies:- 15 vacancies
Data Manager:- 01 vacancy
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Data Manager should have post – graduate in computer science or BE in computer science / IT / electronics.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 18683/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Data Manager will be according to rules and regulation of National rural health mission organization.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Data Manager will be on the Test and personal interview.
Laboratory Technician:- 04 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Laboratory Technician should have Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from any recognized university / institute and three year diploma in medical laboratory technology from any institute recognized by AICTE.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9500/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Laboratory Technician will be according to rules and regulation of National rural health mission organization.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Laboratory Technician will be on the Test and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant certificates and experience certificate send to the office of the chief medical officer cum executive secretary, DH and FWS, North Tripura, Dharmanagar on or before 4th March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of NRHM Tripura application is 4th March 2017.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.
- The number of vacancies are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
- The applicants shall provide five option in their application form for selection in different health facilities strictly in the order of their preference.
- The merit of the applicant who have obtained degree from foreign universities having grading system shall be calculated on Jammu and Kashmir public service commission.
- In case of poor performance the services of the applicant shall be terminated with one month notice.
tripura NRHM Recruitment 2017 Laboratory Technician 15 Posts
National Health mission (NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of underserved rueal areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian PM Manmohan singh the National Health mission (NRHM) was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that has been entitled as having weak public health indicators. The Union cabinet headed vise its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health mission (NRHM) with national Rural health mission being the other sub-mission of national health mission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)