Tripura NRHM recruitment 2016 2017 Data entry operator 57 posts – National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of 57 ANM, Data entry operator and various vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 18th November 2016.
Name of the Company:- National Rural Health mission (NRHM)
Name of position:- ANM, Data entry operator
Job Location:- Tripura
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th November 2016
Required Eligibility:-10th class, Graduation, diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:-57Vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of ANMshould have passed 10th class standard examination from recognized board with trained in health worker (Female ) course from a recognized nursing council and registered ANM.
- Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 8500/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of ANMwill be according to rules and regulation of National Rural Health mission (NRHM) organization norms.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of ANMwill be on the basis of preliminary competitive assessment examination and personal interview.
Data Entry Operator:- 02 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Data Entry Operator should have graduation in any discipline from government and one year diploma in computer application from government recognized university / institution.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9500/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Data Entry Operatorwill be according to rules and regulation of National Rural Health mission (NRHM) organization norms.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Data Entry Operatorwill be on the basis of preliminary competitive assessment examination and personal interview.
Important NOTE:- For the detail of other posts and qualification, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents send to the O/o Chief Medical officer, Gomati District, Udaipur from 15th November 2016 to 18thNovember 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 15th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 18thNovember2016.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.
Tripura NRHM recruitment 2016 2017 Data entry operator 57 posts
National Health mission (NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of underserved rural areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian PM Manmohansingh the National Health mission (NRHM) was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that has been entitled as having weak public health indicators. The Union cabinet headed vise its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health mission (NRHM) with national Rural health mission being the other sub-mission of national health mission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)