TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Translation officer Translator 16 Posts – Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TNPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 16 Translation officer and Translator vacancies. Apply online before 29th June 2018.
Organization Name:- Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TNPSC)
Designation:- Translation officer and Translator
Qualification:- Degree, master degree
Pay Scale:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th June 2018
Posting Place:- Tamil Nadu
Official website:- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Total No. of Posts:- 16 vacancies
Translation officer:- 04 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Translation officer should have B.L Degree or equivalent or second class master degree in Tamil.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 177500/- Per Month
- Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Translation officer will be on the basis of written examination.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Translation officer should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2018.
Translator:- 12 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Translator should have B.L Degree or degree with Tamil in Part-I with BGI Degree or equivalent or second class master degree in Tamil.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 36400 – 1157000/- Per Month
- Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Translator will be on the basis of written examination.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Translator should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2018.
Examination fee:-Interested candidates applying for the position are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- as examination fee and Rs 50/- for one time registration. Applicants who have already registered in one time registration system it is enough to pay the examination fee through online or offline at SBI / Indian bank. No fee are required to pay for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates / Differently abled person categories candidates / Destitute widow categories candidates.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position may apply online through official website of Tamil Nadu public service commission http://www.tnpscexams.in/ from 30th May 2018 to 29th June 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 30th May 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 29th June 2018
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition for admission to examination.
- Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- The hall tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the commission website.
- In case of any guidance / information / clarification of their application etc. applicants can contact Tamil Nadu PSC telephone No. 044-25332833 / 25332855.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring to the venue of the examination cellular phone / calculator / memory notes and books etc.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates.
- If any of their claims is found ti be in-correct or false it will lead to rejection / dabament.
- No applicant shall copy from any other applicant nor permit to be copied nor attempt to give nor obtain irregular assistance of any description.
- No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Translation officer Translator 16 Posts
Tamil Nadu Public service commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state public service. It is the successor of the Madras service commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first provincial public service commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under article 315 to 323 of part XIV of the constitution of India.
It was left largely to the discretion of provincial government to recruit and exercise control over their services as deemed proper. As a result of the discretionary powers left to provincial government, the government of Madras and Punjab proposed to set up their own public service commissions. The Madras Public service commission (MPSC) was renamed as the Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TPSC).
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)