TNPSC RECRUITMENT 2017 Forest Assistant Conservator 14 Post -Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TNPSC) invites application for the position of 14 Assistant Conservator of Forest vacancies. Apply online before 9th October 2017.
Name of the Company:- Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TNPSC)
Name of position:- Assistant Conservator of Forest
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 9th October 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Advertisement Number:- 21/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 14 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Conservator of Forest should have degree in relevant discipline.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Conservator of Forest should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Conservator of Forest will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Conservator of Forest are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- and applicant have to register their basic particulars through one time registration which is mandatory of payment of Rs 50/- towards registration fee. Applicants have to pay Rs 100/- examination fee in the form of online or by offline at SBI / al Indian ban. No fee required to pay for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates / Differently abled person categories candidates / Destitute widow categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Conservator of Forest may apply online through official website of Tamil Nadu public service commission www.tnpsc.gov.in from 12th September 2017 to 9th October 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 12th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 9th October 2017.
- Last date for the payment of application fee is 11th October 2017.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition for admission to examination.
- Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- The hall tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the commission website.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring to the venue of the examination cellular phone / calculator / memory notes and books etc.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates.
- If any of their claims is found ti be in-correct or false it will lead to rejection / dabament.
- No applicant shall copy from any other applicant nor permit to be copied nor attempt to give nor obtain irregular assistance of any description.
- No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall.
Tamil Nadu Public service commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state public service. It is the successor of the Madras service commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first provincial public service commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under article 315 to 323 of part XIV of the constitution of India.
It was left largely to the discretion of provincial government to recruit and exercise control over their services as deemed proper. As a result of the discretionary powers left to provincial government, the government of Madras and Punjab proposed to set up their own public service commissions. The Madras Public service commission (MPSC) was renamed as the Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TPSC).
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)