TISS Recruitment 2018 Apply Software Developer 02 posts – Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) invites application for the position of 02 Software Developer vacancies. Apply before 30th December 2017.
Name of the Company:- Tata institute of social sciences (TISS)
Name of position:- Software Developer
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 2.5 to 3.5 Lac Per Annum
Last Date:- 30th December 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduate
Official Website:- www.tiss.edu
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Software Developer should have graduate with relevant certificates and work experience in related posts.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 2.5 to 3.5 Lac Per Annum
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Software Developer will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Software Developer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Software Developer are required are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Software Developer may apply online and send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th December 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th December 2017.
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- Applicant should have prior experience in direct casework and / or interventions work on women issues at the grass root level.
- NCW and TISS reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district and occasionally with-in Assam and to other states as per programmer requirement.
- Verbal and written fluency in Assamese / Ahomiya and speaking in local languages / dialects is essential.
- Applicant should have working knowledge of English and Comfort with the use of computers and interer is also desirable.
- The selected social workers will be contractually employed and will be paid a consolidates honorarium per month.
Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) is a social science institute with its main campus based in Mumbai, India. Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) also operates out of campuses in Hyderabad, Guwahati and Tuljapur.
The master degree program in Human Resource management and labor relations offered at the Tata institute of social sciences (TISS), Mumbai campus one of the most sought after and prestigious programs in the field of HR in India.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)