TIFR recruitment 2017 latest project Scientific officer posts – Tata institute of fundamental Research (TIFR) invites application for the position of project Scientific officer vacancies. Apply online before 31st December 2016.
Name of the Company:- Tata institute of fundamental Research (TIFR)
Name of position:- project Scientific officer
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 42500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st December 2016
Required Eligibility:-BE, B.Tech
Total No. of Vacancies:-01Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of project Scientific officer should have BE / B.tech in electronics engineering / digital electronics engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:-RS 42500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of project Scientific officer is 28 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of project Scientific officer will be on the basis of shortlisting candidates and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of project Scientific officer may apply online through official website of Tata institute of fundamental Research (TIFR)http://www.tifr.res.in on or before 31st December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st December 2016..
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- Organization reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district and occasionally with-in Assam and to other states as per programmer requirement.
- Verbal and written fluency in Assamese / Ahomiya and speaking in local languages / dialects is essential.
- Applicant should have working knowledge of English and Comfort with the use of computers and interer is also desirable.
- The selected social workers will be contractually employed and will be paid a consolidates honorarium per month.
- Once appointed, the social worker will be expected to reside in the district where the pilot special cell will be based for the duration of their appointment.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)