Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017 Trained Graduate Teacher 921 Posts – Telangana Public service commission (TPSC) invites application for the position of 921 Trained Graduate Teacher vacancies in residential education institution societies. Apply online before 4th March 2017.
Name of the Company:- Telangana Public service commission (TPSC)
Name of position:- Trained Graduate Teacher
Job Location:- Telangana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.31460 – 84970/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- Master Degree, B.Ed.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 921 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Trained Graduate Teacher should have first class master degree (MA / B.Sc.) or its equivalent in the concerned subject from the institute recognised by the UGC with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from an institute recognised by the UGC with the teaching methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.31460 – 84970/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Trained Graduate Teacher should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 44 years. The age of reckoned as on 1st July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Trained Graduate Teacher will be on the basis of written examination and online OMR based.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Trained Graduate Teacher are required to pay application fee RS 200/- towards online application processing fee & Rs.120/- towards examination fee to be paid by online through Internet Banking , SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile Payments. SC/ST/BC/PH/Unemployed (applicant in the age group of 18 to 44 Years). Candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from examination fee.
Mode of payment of fee:- The fee is to be paid online through state bank of India e – pay duly following online instruction once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID / date of birth and other particulars.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Trained Graduate Teacher may apply through online through official website of Telangana Public service commission (TPSC) www.tpsc.gov.in from 10th February 2017 to 4th March 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 10th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 4th March 2017.
- The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Failure to pay the examination fee application fee, wherever applicable will entall total rejection of application.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 921.
- The name of the organization is Telangana Public service commission (TPSC).
- The name of the position is Librarian (Schools).
- The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in the advertisement link given below.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)