Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017 Forest Range officer 67 Posts – Telangana Public service commission (TPSC) invites application for the position of 67 Forest Range officer vacancies in forest department. Apply online before 12th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Telangana Public service commission (TPSC)
Name of position:- Forest Range officer
Job Location:- Telangana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.31460 – 84970/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Advertisement Number:- 46/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 67 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Forest Range officer should have possess degree from a university in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or state act.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 31460 – 84970/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Forest Range officer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 28 years. The age of reckoned as on 1st July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Forest Range officer will be on the basis of written examination and online OMR based.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Forest Range officer are required to pay application fee RS 200/- towards online application processing fee & Rs.120/- towards examination fee to be paid by online through Internet Banking , SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile Payments. SC/ST/BC/PH/Unemployed (applicant in the age group of 18 to 44 Years). Candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from examination fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Forest Range officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 10 years for candidates belonging to Person With Disability (PWD) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Forest Range officer may apply through online through official website of Telangana Public service commission (TPSC) www.tpsc.gov.in from 21st August 2017 to 12th September 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 21st august 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 12th September 2017.
- The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Failure to pay the examination fee application fee, wherever applicable will entall total rejection of application.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 67.
- The name of the organization is Telangana Public service commission (TPSC).
- The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in the advertisement link given below.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)