Telangana PSC recruitment 2016 Excise Constable 340 posts – Telangana Public service commission (TPSC) invites application for the position of 340 prohibition and excise constable in excise department in the state of Telangana. Apply online before 30th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- Telangana Public service commission (TPSC)
Name of position:- prohibition and excise constable
Job Location:- Telangana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15460 – 47330/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- intermediate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 340 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of prohibition and excise constable should have passed intermediate or its equivalent examination.
- Must not be less than 165 cm in height.
- Must not be less than 80 cm round the chest on full expiration with a minimum expansion of 5 Cm.
- Must not be less than 165 cm in height.
- Must not weigh less than 45.5 Kg.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15460 – 47330/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of prohibition and excise constable should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 28 years. The age of reckoned as on 1st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of prohibition and excise constable will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of prohibition and excise constable are required to pay application fee RS 200/- towards online application processing fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs 80/- towards examination fee. However, the following categories of candidates belonging to Telangana state only are exempted from payment of examination fee:-
- Schedule caste categories candidates
- Schedule tribe categories candidates
- Backward class categories candidates
- Physically handicapped categories candidates
- Un-employed applicants in the age group of 18 years to 44 years. (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the commission that they are e=unemployed).
- Backward class categories candidates / schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of application processing fee and examination fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservations.
Mode of payment of fee:- The fee is to be paid online through state bank of India e – pay duly following online instruction once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID / date of birth and other particulars.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of prohibition and excise constable is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of prohibition and excise constable may apply through online through official website of Telangana Public service commission (TPSC) www.tpsc.gov.in from 4th May 2016 to 30th May 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 4th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th May 2016.
- The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Failure to pay the examination fee application fee, wherever applicable will entall total rejection of application.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 340.
- The name of the organization is Telangana Public service commission (TPSC).
- The name of the organization is prohibition and excise constable.
- The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in the advertisement link given below.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)