Telangana CCI recruitment 2016 notification Engineer 2 vacancies – Cement Corporation of India limited (CCI) invites application for the position of 02 junior Engineer (Mines). Apply before 25th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- Cement Corporation of India limited (CCL)
Name of position:- junior Engineer
Job Location:- Telangana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 12500 – 30400/- per month
Last Date:- 25th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior Engineer should have Diploma in Mining Engineering with 4 year experience. Foreman certificate of competency issued under metalliferous Mines regulations, 1961 essential.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior Engineer should have4 year experience. Foreman certificate of competency issued under metalliferous Mines regulations, 1961 essential.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 12500 – 30400/- per month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior engineer should be 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 25th May 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior engineer are required to pay Rs 200/- through Demand draft payable to cement corporation of India limited, Tandur Cement factory, payable at SBH, Karankote. Schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of junior engineer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with details of certificates with supporting documents send to the HOD (P&A), cement corporation of India limited, Tandur cement factory, P.O CCI Tandur ranga Reddy, Dist. Telangana State. Pin – 501158 onor before 25th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 25th May 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- CCI shall not be responsible for any postal delay or any loss or non-delivery / delay due to any other reason.
- The applicants who have already applied in response to our advertisement dated 22nd July 2015 need not to apply again.
- Applicants already in service in government / semi-government / autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel as per government norms or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Applicants applying for two different posts must apply separately for each posts.
- Incomplete applications mill be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned.
- TA / DA will not be paid to any applicant for appearing in the examination.
- Candidature of a registered applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment or joining if any information provided by the applicant is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- CCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify after the recruitment process if need se arises without issuing any further or assigning any reason whatsoever.
Cement Corporation of India limited (CCI) is a public sector undertaking of the government of India. The company was incorporated as a wholly government owned corporation on 18th January 1965 was the objective of setting up cement units in public sector to help achieve self – sufficiency in cement production in the country.
Cement Corporation of India limited (CCI) is based in New Delhi. The corporation manufactures various types of cement such as Portland pozzolana cement (PPC) etc. Cement Corporation of India limited (CCI)
Currently has ten operating units spread over seven Indian states and union territories with a annual installed capacity of 38.48 Lakh.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)