TCIL recruitment 2017 Notification Electrical engineer 01 Post – Telecommunication Consultant India limited (TCIL) invites application for the position of 01 Electrical engineer vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 22nd May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Telecommunication Consultant India limited (TCIL)
Name of position:- Electrical engineer
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd May 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Electrical engineer should have BE / B.Tech in electrical engineering / Mechanical engineering from a recognized institution / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Electrical engineer should be maximum 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2017.
Selection Process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Electrical engineer will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Electrical engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates send to The executive director (IT & HRD), Telecommunication consultant India limited, TCIL bhawan, Greater Kailash on or before 22nd May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 22nd May 2017.
- Initial contract period will be for I year which is extendable as per the requirement of the project.
- Age relaxation in respect of Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) as per government of India guidelines.
- Experience in the relevant filed shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum educational qualification.
- The post advertised is meant exclusively for the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Selected applicants may be posted anywhere in India as per company requirement.
- Name of the post applied for should invariable be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
- Incomplete / un-signed applicants and applications received after the last date of receipt of application will not be entertained.
- The application form in the prescribed format without the duly self-attested copies of all relevant certificates will be liable to be rejected.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the organization is Telecommunication Consultant India limited (TCIL).
- Preference will be given to applicants having experience of implementing / managing project for / with government organization.
Telecommunication Consultant India limited (TCIL) is a government owned engineering and consultancy company under the administrative control of department of telecommunication / ministry of communication and information technology / government of India. It was set up in 1978 to give consultations in fields of telecommunication to developing countries around the world started with an initial investment of 10 Lakh. Telecommunication Consultant India limited (TCIL) is present in almost 45 countries mainly in the middle east Africa and Europe.
Telecommunication Consultant India limited (TCIL) has executed e-governence projects, GSM system optical fibre on power transmission lines. VSAT networks and radio trunking projects it diversified into civil works also. In 2012, the stand alone net worth of the company was 420 crore. It is a Mini-Ratna company under the ministry of communication and IT in 2010 – 2011 financial year, the turnover of the company was 1833 crore.
Pan-Africa e-network project for Tele – medicine and Tele-education was implemented by the company on a turnkey basis. It provides training activities in the field of telecom and IT.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)