TCIL recruitment 2016 notification 2 engineer posts – Telecommunication Consultant India limited (TCIL) invites application for the position of 02 engineer on contractual basis. Apply before 29th February 2016.
Name of position:- engineer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of engineer should have BE / B.Tech in IT / computer science engineering / electronics engineering / electronics and communication engineering or equivalent with at – least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute / university.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of engineer should have minimum three year post-qualification experience in IT and telecom domain.
Desirable:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of engineer having knowledge of vehicle tracking system / boom barrier / RFID / CCTV and weigh bride system including integration of the same system.
NOTE:- Applicants should have knowledge and experience of different types of Telecom network including VSAT and IT experience such as wireless environment / networking server / data Centre / software / hardware installation commissioning and testing. The applicant should have good communication skill / project planning / scheduling and implementation / site inspection and project reporting.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of engineer should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st February 2016.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates send to Group General Manager (HRD), TCIL Bhawan, G.K – I, New Delhi:- 110048 on or before 29th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 29th February 2016.
- Initial contract period will be for I year which is extendable as per the requirement of the project.
- Age relaxation in respect of Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) as per government of India guidelines.
- Experience in the relevant filed shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum educational qualification.
- The post advertised is meant exclusively for the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Selected applicants may be posted anywhere in India as per company requirement.
- Name of the post applied for should invariable be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
- Incomplete / un-signed applicants and applications received after the last date of receipt of application will not be entertained.
- The application form in the prescribed format without the duly self-attested copies of all relevant certificates will be liable to be rejected.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 02.
- The name of the organization is Telecommunication Consultant India limited (TCIL).
- Interested applicants should send their application in the prescribed format to “The Group General Manager (HRD), Telecommunication Consultant India Limited, TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailask-!, New Delhi:- 110048 up to the last date of receipt of application.
- Preference will be given to applicants having experience of implementing / managing project for / with government organization.
Telecommunication Consultant India limited (TCIL) is a government owned engineering and consultancy company under the administrative control of department of telecommunication / ministry of communication and information technology / government of India. It was set up in 1978 to give consultations in fields of telecommunication to developing countries around the world started with an initial investment of 10 Lakh. Telecommunication Consultant India limited (TCIL) is present in almost 45 countries mainly in the middle east Africa and Europe.
Telecommunication Consultant India limited (TCIL) has executed e-governence projects, GSM system optical fibre on power transmission lines. VSAT networks and radio trunking projects it diversified into civil works also. In 2012, the stand alone net worth of the company was 420 crore. It is a Mini-Ratna company under the ministry of communication and IT in 2010 – 2011 financial year, the turnover of the company was 1833 crore.
Pan-Africa e-network project for Tele – medicine and Tele-education was implemented by the company on a turnkey basis. It provides training activities in the field of telecom and IT.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)