Tamilnadu Fisheries recruitment 2017 Audit Accounts Manager posts – Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation limited, Chennai invites application for the position of 01 Manager (Audit and Accounts)vacancies. Apply before 10th December 2016.
Name of the Company:-Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation limited
Name of position:- Manager (Audit and Accounts)
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 10th December 2016
Required Eligibility:- CA
Total No. of Vacancies:-01Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Manager (Audit and Accounts) should have passed the final examination of the institute of costs and works accountant of India / Calcutta or pass in the examination of costing of Chartered accountant and must possess experience as chartered accountant / cost accountant for about 3 year in the accounts / Audit department of a limited company in government / in a bank or in a financial institution.
Experience:-Eligible applicants applying for the position of Manager (Audit and Accounts) should have experience.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Manager (Audit and Accounts)should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Manager (Audit and Accounts) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Manager (Audit and Accounts) are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / MBC categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 250/- for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates through demand draft in the favor of The managing Director, TNFDC imited limited, Chennai payable at Chennai.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for any position is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents / duly attested send to the Managing Director, Tail Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation limited, No:- 167, Poonamallee high road, Chetpet Eco Park complex, Kilpauk, Chennai:- 600010 on or before 10th December 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 10th December 2016.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition for admission to examination.
- Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- The hall tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the commission website.
- In case of any guidance / information / clarification of their application etc. applicants can contact Tamil Nadu PSC telephone No. 044-25332833 / 25332855.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring to the venue of the examination cellular phone / calculator / memory notes and books etc.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates.
- If any of their claims is found ti be in-correct or false it will lead to rejection.
- No applicant shall copy from any other applicant nor permit to be copied nor attempt to give nor obtain irregular assistance of any description.
- No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)