Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018 Laboratory Assistant 56 Posts – Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TNPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 56 Laboratory Assistant vacancies. Apply online before 21st February 2018.
Name of the Company:- Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TNPSC)
Name of position:- Laboratory Assistant
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.19500 – 62000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st February 2018
Required Eligibility:- Higher secondary
Official Website:- www.tnpsc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 56 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant should have passed higher secondary class standard examination board with chemistry / Physics and Botany / Biology and Zoology subjects.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 19500 – 62000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant should be maximum 30 years for others and no age limit for SC / ST / MDC / BC / OBCM / BCM / DWS. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant will be on the basis of written examination, oral test.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualifications and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given bellow.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- through one time registration. Applicants have to pay Rs 100/- examination fee in the form of online or by offline at SBI / al Indian bank or post office. No fee required to pay for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates / Differently abled person categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant may apply online through official website of Tamil Nadu public service commission www.tnpsc.gov.in from 25th January 2018 to 21st February 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 25th January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 21st February 2018.
- Last date for the payment of application fee through Bank is 23rd February 2018.
- Date of written examination is 6th May 2018.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition for admission to examination.
- Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- The hall tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the commission website.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring to the venue of the examination cellular phone / calculator / memory notes and books etc.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates.
- If any of their claims is found ti be in-correct or false it will lead to rejection / dabament.
- No applicant shall copy from any other applicant nor permit to be copied nor attempt to give nor obtain irregular assistance of any description.
- No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall.
Tamil Nadu Public service commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state public service. It is the successor of the Madras service commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first provincial public service commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under article 315 to 323 of part XIV of the constitution of India.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)