Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment 2017 88 Psychologist posts – Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TNPSC) invites application for the position of08 Superintendent and Psychologist vacancies for direct recruitment. Apply online before 14thDecember 2016.
Name of the Company:- Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TNPSC)
Name of position:- Superintendent and Psychologist
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 14th December 2016
Required Eligibility:- degree, B.Ed., MA, PG degree
Total No. of Vacancies:-88Vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Superintendent should have first class or second class degree in BA / B.Sc. / B.Com. / diploma in criminology and Forensic and BT or LT or B.Ed. degree.
- Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Superintendentshould not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Superintendentwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Psychologist should have degree of BA / MA / Post – graduate degree in Psychology.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Psychologistshould not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Psychologistwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / Qualification and General instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 125/- as examination fee and Rs 50/- for one time registration. Applicants who have already registered in one time registration system it is enough to pay the examination fee. No fee are required to pay for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates / Differently abled person categories candidates / Destitute widow categories candidates.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for any position is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply online through official website of Tamil Nadu public service commission www.tnpscexams.netfrom 15thNovember 2016 to 14thDecember 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15thNovember 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 14thDecember 2016.
- Last date for the payment of application fee is 16thDecember 2016.
- Date of written examination is 25th and 26thFebruary 2017.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition for admission to examination.
- Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- The hall tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the commission website.
- In case of any guidance / information / clarification of their application etc. applicants can contact Tamil Nadu PSC telephone No. 044-25332833 / 25332855.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring to the venue of the examination cellular phone / calculator / memory notes and books etc.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates.
- If any of their claims is found ti be in-correct or false it will lead to rejection.
- No applicant shall copy from any other applicant nor permit to be copied nor attempt to give nor obtain irregular assistance of any description.
- No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall.
Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment 2017 88 Psychologist posts
Tamil Nadu Public service commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state public service. It is the successor of the Madras service commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first provincial public service commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under article 315 to 323 of part XIV of the constitution of India.
It was left largely to the discretion of provincial government to recruit and exercise control over their services as deemed proper. As a result of the discretionary powers left to provincial government, the government of Madras and Punjab proposed to set up their own public service commissions. The Madras Public service commission (MPSC) was renamed as the Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TPSC).
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)