Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017-18 Executive officer 04 Posts – Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TNPSC) invites application for the position of 04 Executive officer vacancies. Apply online before 13th December 2017.
Name of the Company:- Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TNPSC)
Name of position:- Executive officer
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5100/-
Last Date:- 13th December 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree, Degree in Law
Advertisement Number:- 25/2017
Official Website:- www.tnpsc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive officer should have possess a degree in arts or science or commerce and also a degree in law from any university recognized by the university grants commission.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:-Rs 5100/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Executive officer should not be less than 30 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Executive officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualifications and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given bellow.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive officer are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- through one time registration. Applicants have to pay Rs 150/- examination fee in the form of online or by offline at SBI / al Indian bank or post office. No fee required to pay for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates / Differently abled person categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive officer may apply online through official website of Tamil Nadu public service commission www.tnpsc.gov.in from 14th November 2017 to 13th December 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 14th November 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 13th December 2017.
- Last date for the payment of application fee through Bank is 15th December 2017.
- Date of written examination is 29th and 21st January 2018.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition for admission to examination.
- Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- The hall tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the commission website.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring to the venue of the examination cellular phone / calculator / memory notes and books etc.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates.
- If any of their claims is found ti be in-correct or false it will lead to rejection / dabament.
- No applicant shall copy from any other applicant nor permit to be copied nor attempt to give nor obtain irregular assistance of any description.
- No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall.
Tamil Nadu Public service commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state public service. It is the successor of the Madras service commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first provincial public service commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under article 315 to 323 of part XIV of the constitution of India.
It was left largely to the discretion of provincial government to recruit and exercise control over their services as deemed proper. As a result of the discretionary powers left to provincial government, the government of Madras and Punjab proposed to set up their own public service commissions. The Madras Public service commission (MPSC) was renamed as the Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TPSC).
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)