Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment 2016 notification statistician posts :- Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TNPSC) invites application for the position of 172 block health statistician in the family welfare department on direct recruitment. Apply online before 14th March 2016.
Name of position:- block health statistician
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- degree in Math
Total No. of Vacancies:- 172 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of block health statistician should have second class degree in mathematics with statistician as an ancillary subject OR a second class degree in statistics with mathematics as an ancillary subject.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of block health statistician should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of block health statistician will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of block health statistician are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- as examination fee and Rs 50/- for one time registration. Applicants who have already registered in one time registration system it is enough to pay the examination fee. No fee are required to pay for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates / Differently abled person categories candidates / Destitute widow categories candidates.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of block health statistician is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of block health statistician may apply online through official website of Tamil Nadu public service commission www.tnpsc.gov.in from 12th February 2016 to 14th March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 12th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 14th March 2016.
- Last date for the payment of application fee is 16th March 2016.
- Date of written examination is 5th June 2016.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition for admission to examination.
- Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- The hall tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the commission website.
- In case of any guidance / information / clarification of their application etc. applicants can contact Tamil Nadu PSC telephone No. 044-25332833 / 25332855.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring to the venue of the examination cellular phone / calculator / memory notes and books etc.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates.
- If any of their claims is found ti be in-correct or false it will lead to rejection / dabament.
- No applicant shall copy from any other applicant nor permit to be copied nor attempt to give nor obtain irregular assistance of any description.
- No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall.
Tamil Nadu Public service commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state public service. It is the successor of the Madras service commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first provincial public service commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under article 315 to 323 of part XIV of the constitution of India.
It was left largely to the discretion of provincial government to recruit and exercise control over their services as deemed proper. As a result of the discretionary powers left to provincial government, the government of Madras and Punjab proposed to set up their own public service commissions. The Madras Public service commission (MPSC) was renamed as the Tamil Nadu Public service commission (TPSC).
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)