Tamil Nadu NIE Recruitment 2017 Scientist 01 vacancy – National Institute of epidemiology (NIE) invites application for the position of 01 Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 8th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Institute of epidemiology (NIE)
Name of position:- Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical)
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.61000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- MBBS, Master degree, MSC
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) should have MBBS degree recognized by MCI and registered in the aggregate council with 2 year experience or 1st class master degree in public health / community health / Epidemiology / health science from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 61000/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) should be maximum 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 8th September 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) will be on the basis of personal interview.
NOTE:- To know about the qualification of other vacancies, please check out the PDF attachment.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) may apply online through official website of National Institute of epidemiology (NIE) http://nie.gov.in on or before 8th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 8th September 2017.
- In the online application all the fields should be filled.
- Clear proof of qualification should be attached.
- Applicants should avoid to Upload mobile images.
- Incomplete applications or applications without evidence asked for shall be summarily rejected.
- No Objection certificate from the current employer.
- TA / DA will not be paid by National Institute of epidemiology (NIE).
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)