Tamil Nadu MRB recruitment 2016 Audiometrician 17 Posts : Medical Service recruitment board (MRB), Tamil Nadu invites application for the position of 17 Audiometrician on direct recruitment basis. Apply online before 10th February 2016.
Name of position:- Audiometrician
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- HSC
Total No. of Vacancies:- 17 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Audiometrician should have
- Passed the higher secondary examination with subjects Physics / chemistry / Botany / zoology or physics / chemistry / biology with any of the related subjects. Applicant shall possess the qualification before the date of the notification viz. 24th January 2016.
- Applicant must have passed a one year certificate course in audiometry from government medical institutions under the control of the Director of medical education or in any other institution recognized by the state or Central government. Applicant shall possess the qualification before the date of the notification viz. 24th January 2016.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Audiometrician should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Audiometrician will be on the based on marks scored by the applicants in their academic and technical qualification for the position of Prosthetic craftsman duty.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Audiometrician are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- by all the applicants (excluding applicants belonging to schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / SCA categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and DAP (Physically handicapped categories candidates) and destitute window categories candidates have to pay Rs 250/- only.
Note:- Applicants have to pay the applicable service charges to the Indian bank 9in case of offline payment of Rs 15/- or net banking / credit card / debit card / mobile wallets charges over and above the mandatory fee. The charges will vary from bank to bank. The approximate charges to the same will be about 2% of the transaction.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Audiometrician is relaxable for the following specified categories:-
i) From 18 to 57 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
i) From 18 to 57 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
i) From 18 to 57 years for candidates belonging to SCA communities.
i) From 18 to 57 years for candidates belonging to BC communities.
i) From 18 to 57 years for candidates belonging to BCM communities.
i) From 18 to 57 years for candidates belonging to MBC communities.
i) From 18 to 57 years for candidates belonging to DNC communities.
i) From 18 to 40 years for candidates belonging to Differently abled (OC) communities.
i) From 18 to 40 years for candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen (OC) communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Audiometrician may apply online through official website of Medical service recruitment board, Tamil Nadu http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 24th January 2016 to 10th February 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 24th January 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of offline payment of application fee is 12th February 2016.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply online and remit fee much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid last minute internet connectively.
- MRB will not be responsible for delayed submission or remitting of payment.
- Under no circumstances, a candidate should share / mention e-mail / ID or mobile number with any other person.
- No modification in fee payment through online mode is permitted.
- Applicants should carefully fill in the details in the online application at the appropriate.
- Any clarification regarding online registration may be obtained from the help desk phone number 1800-419-2929.
Medical Service recruitment board (MRB) was constituted by the government of Tamil Nadu in G.O No. 1, Health and Family welfare department dated 2nd January 2012 with the objective of making appointments in various categories of staff in the health and family welfare department by may of direct recruitment in a speedy manner keeping in view the nature,, importance.
The medical services recruitment board consists of a chairman / a member and a member secretary health and family welfare department additional secretary with head the board. A person in the cadre equal to that of medical department deputy Director will be its member and an officer equal to the ranks of district revenue officer will be appointed as its member secretary.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)