Tamil Nadu ICF Recruitment 2017 Sports Quota 10 Posts – Integral Coach Factory (ICF) invites application for the position of 10 Sports Quota vacancies. Apply before 12th October 2017.
Name of the Company:- Integral Coach Factory (ICF)
Name of position:- Sports Quota
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th October 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree, +2 class, OTO
Advertisement Number:- 03/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 10 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Sports Quota should have degree from recognized university or +2 class or equivalent examination or typewriting of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi or ITI.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5700/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sports Quota should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sports Quota will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sports Quota are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for all other and Rs 250/- for SC / ST / EXSM through draft / Indian Postal order drawn in the favor of FA & CAO / ICF payable at Chennai.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sports Quota may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of relevant certificates and 1 passport size photograph send to the Assistant Personal Officer/R, Integral Coach factory, Chennai on or before 12th October 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 12th October 2017.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition.
- Their admission to all stages will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- The hall tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the commission website.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates.
- If any of their claims is found to be in-correct or false it will lead to rejection.
- No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)