Tamil Nadu AAI recruitment 2016 latest HR Assistant 29 posts – Airport Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the position of 29 assistant (HR) – Southern region vacancies. Apply before 29th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Name of position:- assistant (HR)
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.13400 – 30500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th April 2016
Required Eligibility:- graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 29 Vacancies
Category wise vacancies:-
- Schedule caste categories candidates:- 02 vacancies
- Schedule tribe categories candidates:- 07 vacancies
- Other backward class categories candidates:- 05 vacancies
- Un-Reserved categories candidates:- 15 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant (HR) should have graduation from a recognized university and applicant applying for the position of assistant (HR) should have typing speed of 40 words per minute with computer knowledge.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant (HR) should have two (2) year relevant experience concerned discipline.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 13400 – 30500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant (HR) should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant applying for the position of assistant (HR) should be as on 30th April 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant (HR)will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant (HR) are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through demand draft drawn in the favor of Airport Authority of India payable at Chennai. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates are exempted from application fee. Please mention the name of the applicant on the reverse side of the demand draft.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of assistant (HR) is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant (HR)may submit their application on plain paper for the above post along with attested copies of relevant certificates in Hindi / English in the prescribed format addressed to the “The Regional Executive Director, Airport Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai:- 600027” and the envelope should be super-scribed by “Application for the post of ———-“ along with demand draft of Rs 100/- so as to reach on or before 29th April 2016. Please mention the name of the applicant on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 29th April 2016.
- The extent of physical disability / deformity should be minimum 40% supported by a certificate of disability format issued only be a board duty constituted by the Central / state government.
- Only those applications who are fulfilling the eligible criteria will be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- Applicants have to appear for the written examination / trade examination for the above mentioned position at their own expenses.
- The eligibility with regard of age / qualification etc. will be determined as on 30th April 2016.
- The qualification must be obtained from government recognized institution / universities.
- Employees of government / public sector undertaking should forward their application through proper channel.
- Advance copy will not be entertained.
Terms and condition:-
- Canvassing in any form and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written examination and change of examination Centre on the basis of other norms decided by the authority at a later date.
- The management reserves the right / has the discretion not to fill the vacancies and to change the vacancies position depending upon the requirement.
- Application received after the due date and incomplete application shall be summarily liable to be rejected.
- AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The Centre of examination will be Chennai / Trivandrum / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Agatti.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates should be in format prescribed by the government of India.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)