Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 apply Probationary officer 500 posts – Syndicate Bank intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 500 Probationary officer vacancies. Apply online before 17th January 2018.
Name of the Company:- Syndicate Bank
Name of position:- Probationary officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 15000/- Per Month (During Course)
Last Date:- 17th January 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 500 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer should have degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university / institute or any equivalent qualification.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15000/- (During Course)
Age Limit (In yrs.):- Theupper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Probationary officer should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2018.
Selection Process:- The selection of the application applying for the position of Probationary officer will be on the basis of writes test and personal interview.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for All other applicants and Rs 100/- for SC / ST / PWD through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer may apply online through official website of Syndicate Bank http://www.syndicatebank.in from 2nd January 2017 to 17th January 2018.
- Start date for the submission of application is 2nd January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 10th January 2018.
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- The selected applicants will be required to submit a medical fitness report.
- The offer letter will contain detail of contract / effective date / remuneration / duration and clause on renewal of contract.
- Applicant should be in Fluent in spoken and written local language.
- Applicant should have fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification.
- Applicant should ready to travel in remote / rural villages.
- Applicant should belong to local area.
- Applicant should have bachelor of engineering or master of computer application (MCA) with certified information system Auditor (CISA) certification or CISSP certification from (ISC)2 or CISM certification or ISACA.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)