Syndicate Bank recruitment 2017 Temporary Part Time Sweepers 46 Posts – Syndicate Bank invites application for the position of 46 Temporary Part Time Sweepers vacancies. Apply before 10th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Syndicate Bank
Name of position:- Temporary Part Time Sweepers
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 10th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- 5th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 46 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Temporary Part Time Sweepers should have passed 5th class standard examination board and applicants should not have passed intermediate or +2 examination.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Temporary Part Time Sweepers should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2016.
Selection Process:- The selection of the application applying for the position of Temporary Part Time Sweepers will be on the basis of writes test and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Temporary Part Time Sweepers are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Temporary Part Time Sweepers may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents send to the Regional Manager, Syndicate Bank, Regional office, Personnel section, 52-A, Shanbhag building, Unkal cross, Sainagar road, Hubbali on or before 10th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 10th sApril 2017
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- The selected applicants will be required to submit a medical fitness report.
- The offer letter will contain detail of contract / effective date / remuneration / duration and clause on renewal of contract.
- Applicant should be in Fluent in spoken and written local language.
- Applicant should have fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification.
- Applicant should ready to travel in remote / rural villages.
- Applicant should belong to local area.
- Applicant should have bachelor of engineering or master of computer application (MCA) with certified information system Auditor (CISA) certification or CISSP certification from (ISC)2 or CISM certification or ISACA.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)