Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Part Time Sweeper 29 Posts – Syndicate Bank invites application from eligible applicants for the position of 29 Part Time Sweeper vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 28th February 2017.
Name of position:- Part Time Sweeper
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 28th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- 5th class, intermediate, +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 29 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Part Time Sweeper should have passed 5th class standard examination board and applicant should not have passed intermediate or +2 class or 10+2 examination.
Candidate Salary detail:- As Per Notification
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Part Time Sweeper should be more than 18 years and should not be more than 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st December 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Part Time Sweeper will be on the basis of short-listing applicants written examination / group discussion and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Part Time Sweeper are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Part Time Sweeper may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of documents send to the Deputy General Manager,, Syndicate Bank, Regional office, personnel section, Murali Arcade, II floor, 194, TV Samy road, RS Puram, Coimbatore on or before 28th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 28th February 2017
- All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID.
- Applicants are required to visit the Bank website.
- Applicants have to apply in the application provided in the Bank website only.
- No other means of application shall be entertained.
- Calling / admission to the group discussion / interview is purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicants.
- Mere receipt of call letter for DG / interview does not imply that Bank is satisfied about the applicant eligibility.
- The application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examination / selection.
- Applications which are incomplete in any respect will be rejected and the fee will be forfeited.
- Incomplete applications / applications without supporting certificates will be rejected out-right.
- Decision of the bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken.
- The bank reserves the right to stall / cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Bank may at its discretion hold re-group discussion / re-interview wherever necessary.
- Applicants serving in government / public sector undertaking should produce “No objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- In the absence of which their candidature shall not be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)