Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Law Clerk Research Assistant – Supreme Court of India intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may apply online before 28th February 2018.
Name of the Company:- Supreme Court of India
Name of position:- Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th February 2018
Required Eligibility:- Law Degree
Official website:- www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- Vacancies Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant should have degree in law (Including integrated degree course in law) from any institute / college / university / school established by law in India and recognized by the Bar council of India for enrollment as an Advocate.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 28th February 2018.
Selection process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant will be on the basis of written test and interview.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through online.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general Instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant may apply online through official website of Supreme court of India http://www.sci.nic.in from 1st February 2018 to 28th February 2018.
- Start date for the submission of application form is 1st February 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 28th February 2018.
- The University reserves the right to change the number of vacancy of any category and also to withdraw partial or full advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and PH shall be applicable as per UGC guidelines and GOI rules.
- The candidate are requested to read the General Instructions and Qualifications carefully before filling up the application form
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)