STPI recruitment 2017 Member Technical support staff posts – Software Technology Park of India (STPI) invites application for the position of01 Member Technical support staff vacancies by direct recruitment / transfer basis. Apply online before 7th January 2017.
Name of the Company:-Software Technology Park of India (STPI)
Name of position:- Member Technical support staff
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2800/-
Last Date:- 4th January 2017
Required Eligibility:- Diploma, degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:-01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Member Technical support staff should have three year diploma in electronics engineering / computer science engineering / information technology engineering / Telecommunication engineering or Bachelor in electronics engineering / computer science engineering / computer application engineering / IT engineering or possessing DOEACC “A” level certificate with one year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2800/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age limit of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Member Technical support staff is 36 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Member Technical support staff will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Member Technical support staff are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- through demand draft in the favor of Software technology parks of India payable at Gandhinagar, Guwahati. No fee is required to pay by the applicants belonging to schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / Physically handicapped categories candidates / female categories candidates are also exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Member Technical support staff may apply online through official website http://www,guwahati.stpi.in on or before 7th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 7th January 2017
- Applicants must possess MCI / state medical council permanent registration.
- Tenure period of the post is one year extendable by maximum another year on the basis of satisfactory performance and conduct.
- Interested applicants may appear walk-in-interview, on the date and time given.
- Caste certificate for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disability categories candidates (PWD) should be present.
- It may be kindly that mid-term vacancies if any in future shall be filled up by notifying through SAIL website only.
- For the discipline where excessive number of applications are received / expected, desired number of applicants in the ratio 1;4 may be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)