SSCER Recruitment 2017 Junior Conservation Assistant 97 Posts – Staff Selection commission (SSC) Eastern Region invites application for the position of 97 Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant and various vacancies. Apply online before 24th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Staff Selection commission (SSC) ER
Name of position:- Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant
Job Location:- West Bengal
Last Date:- 24th September 2017
Pay Scale:- Rs 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Required Eligibility:- 10th pass, intermediate
Advertisement No:- ER-02/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 97 vacancies
Junior Conservation Assistant:- 07 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Conservation Assistant should have minimum 10th class from a recognized university.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 19900 – 63200/- per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Conservation Assistant should be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 24th September 2017.
- Selection Process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Junior Conservation Assistant will be on the basis of examination.
Laboratory Assistant:- 62 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant should have intermediate or senior secondary or +2 class with science of agriculture subject from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant should be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 24th September 2017.
- Selection Process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant will be on the basis of examination.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through net banking / credit cards or debit cards through state bank of India bank Challan. Women categories candidates / Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and EXSM categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply online through official website of Staff selection commission website http://ssconline.nic.in on or before 24th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 24th September 2017
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- The applicants who do not pass the said type-writing test within the period of probation shall be liable to be reverted to their substantive appointment or temporary posts held by their before their appointment to lower division grade.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination.
SSCER Recruitment 2017 Junior Conservation Assistant 97 Posts
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)