SSC Recruitment 2017 notification Assistant Sub Inspector 2221 Posts – Staff Selection commission (SSC) invites application for the position of 2231 Sub Inspector, CAPF and Assistant Sub Inspector Group C & D on regular basis through Sub Inspector in Delhi Police. Apply online before 15th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Staff Selection commission (SSC)
Name of position:- Sub Inspector
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 15th May 2017
Pay Scale:- Rs 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Advertisement No:- 3/2/2017-P&P-II
Total No. of Vacancies:- 2221 vacancies
Junior Hindi Translator:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Sub Inspector should have possess bachelor degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 35400 – 112400/- per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sub Inspector should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sub Inspector will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for any position of Sub Inspector are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through net banking / credit cards or debit cards through state bank of India bank Challan. Women categories candidates / Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and EXSM categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
ii) 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC categories candidates
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Sub Inspector may apply online through official website of Staff selection commission website http://ssconline.nic.in or http://ssc.nic.in from 22nd April 2017 to 15th May 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th May 2017
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- The applicants who do not pass the said type-writing test within the period of probation shall be liable to be reverted to their substantive appointment or temporary posts held by their before their appointment to lower division grade.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination.
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)