SSC recruitment 2016 latest Stenographer vacancies – Staff Selection commission (SSC) invites application for the position of stenographer grade C and Grade D examination 2016. Apply online before 3rd June 2016.
Name of the Company:- Staff Selection commission (SSC)
Name of position:- stenographer grade C and Grade D
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- As per company Norms
Grade Pay:- As per company Norms
Last Date:- 3rd June 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- As per notification
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer grade C and Grade D should have passed +2 class standard examination board from a recognized board or university.
Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicant applying for the position of stenographer grade C and Grade D will be according to staff selection commission norms.
Grade Pay:- The grade pay of the applicant applying for the position of stenographer grade C and Grade D will be according to staff selection commission norms.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer grade C and Grade D should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer grade C and Grade D will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer grade C and Grade D are required to pay application fee Ra 100/- through net banking / credit cards or debit cards through state bank of India bank Challan. Women categories candidates / Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and EXSM categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of stenographer grade C and Grade D is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer grade C and Grade D may apply through official website of staff selection commission http://sscregistation.nic.in from 7th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 7th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd June 2016.
- Date of written examination is 31st July 2016.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- The applicants who do not pass the said type-writing test within the period of probation shall be liable to be reverted to their substantive appointment or temporary posts held by their before their appointment to lower division grade.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination.
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)