South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Sports quota 21 posts – South Western Railway, Application from eligible applicants are intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 21 Sports quota posts. Apply before 22nd February 2018.
Name of the Company:- South Western Railway
Name of position:- Sports quota
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Last Date:- 22nd February 2018
Required Eligibility:- +2 class, ITI
Official Website:- www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:-21 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Sports quota should have passed +2 class standard examination board or matriculation plus course completed Act Apprentice, ITI apprentice by NCVT / SCVT.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sports quota should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sports quota will be on the basis of trail version / Education etc.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sports quota are need to pay examination fee Rs 500/- for all other applicant and Rs 250/- for SC / ST / EXSM / PWD / Women / Economically backward classes through Indian Postal order from any post office drawn in the favor of Asst Personnel officer / HQ, South Western Railway, Hubli Payable at Hubli.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sports quota may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested certificates and super-scribing the envelope with “Application for Group C post against sports quota (Open Advertising Scheme) for the year 2017-18” send by ordinary post to the Assistant Personnel office / HQ, Railway Recruitment cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M office building, Club road, Hubli on or before 12th February 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 22nd February 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application for Remote Area is 27th February 2018.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)