South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Group Erstwhile Group Posts – South Western Railway, invites Application from eligible applicants are invited for the position of 09 Group and Erstwhile group D against sports quota. Apply online before 6th March 2017.
Name of the Company:- South Western Railway
Name of position:- Group and Erstwhile group D
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month
Grade Pay :- Rs. 1900/-
Last Date:- 6th March 2017
Required Eligibility:-Matric, ITI, +2
Total No. of Vacancies:- 09 Vacancies
Group C :- 02 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Group C should have passed +2 class standard examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate and must be from recognised or matriculation plus course completed act apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 5200-20200/- per month
- Grade Pay :- Rs. 1900/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Group C should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 29 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Group C will be on the basis of written examination and assessment of talent of in the relevant field.
Erstwhile Group D :- 07 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Erstwhile Group D should have possess the qualification of 10th class or ITI or equivalent. Applicants appearing or awaiting result of the final examination of 10th class or ITI or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 5200-20200/- per month
- Grade Pay :- Rs. 1800/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Erstwhile Group D should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Erstwhile Group D will be on the basis of written examination and assessment of talent of in the relevant field.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible applicant applying for the any position are required to pay Rs. 500/- through demand draft in the favour of Assistant Personnel officer, South Western Railway, Hubli payable at Hubli. No fe is required to pay by SC / ST / women applicants.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the any position may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents in support of age, qualification, experience & application fee send to Assistant personnel officer, office of the chief personnel office, South western railway, general manager building, Gadeg road, Hubli on or before 6th March 2017.
- Last date for submission of application form is 6th March 2017.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the recruitment committee in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of selection / conduct of written examination / allotment of examination Centre / selection / allotment of posts to selected applicants etc. will be final and binding on the application.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
- Recruitment committee will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Any legal issues arising out of this Centralized employment notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of High court of judicature, Hyderabad.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated a final.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Group Erstwhile Group Posts
South Central Railway is one of the 17 Railway zones India. South Central Railway was formed on 2nd October 1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada divisions of southern railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad division of Central Railway were cerved out and merged into a new zone. Guntakal division of southern railway was merged with south Central railway on 2nd October 1977 and Sholapur division was remerged with Central Railway. Secunderabad division was split into two division viz. Secunderabad and Hyderabad on 17th February 1978 following reorganization of zones and division with effect from 1st April 2003 two new divisions. Guntur and Nanded were operationalized duly transferring Hubil division to newly formed south Western Railway.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)