South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 Probationary Manager 14 Posts – South Indian Bank invites application for the position of 14 Probationary Manager vacancies. Apply online before 23rd February 2020.
Name of the Company:- South Indian Bank
Name of position:- Probationary Manager
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd February 2020
Required Eligibility:- ACA
Official website:- www.southindianbank.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 15 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary Manager should be member of ACA.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Probationary manager should be maximum 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Probationary manager will be on the basis of GD and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary Manager are required to pay Rs 800/- for general / OBC and Rs 200/- for SC / ST / EXSM through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary Manager may apply online through official website of South Indian Bank www.southindianbank.com from 12th February 2020 to 23rd February 2020.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 12th February 2020
- Last date for the submission of online application is 23rd February 2020
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
- Recruitment committee will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Any legal issues arising out of this Centralized employment notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of High court of judicature, Hyderabad.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated a final.
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 Probationary Manager 14 Posts
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)