South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Probationary officer 100 Posts – South Indian Bank invites application for the position of 100 Probationary officer (PO) vacancies. Apply online before 27th June 2018.
Name of the Company:- South Indian Bank
Name of position:- Probationary officer (PO)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th June 2018
Required Eligibility:- X class, XII class
Official website:- www.southindianbank.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 100 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer (PO) should have passed X class / XII class under regular course with 60% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Probationary officer (PO) should be maximum 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Probationary officer (PO) will be on the basis of online examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer (PO) are required to pay Rs 800/- for general applicants and Rs 200/- for SC / ST applicants through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer (PO) may apply online through official website of South Indian Bank www.southindianbank.com from 20th June 2018 to 27th June 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 20th June 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 27th June 2018.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the recruitment committee in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of selection / conduct of written examination / allotment of examination Centre / selection / allotment of posts to selected applicants etc. will be final and binding on the application.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
- Recruitment committee will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Any legal issues arising out of this Centralized employment notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of High court of judicature, Hyderabad.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated a final.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)