South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Probationary Clerk 336 posts – South Indian Bank invites application for the position of 336 Probationary Clerk vacancies in Kerala / Tamil Nadu / Delhi / Karnataka. Apply online before 27th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- South Indian Bank
Name of position:- Probationary Clerk
Job Location:- Kerala / Tamil Nadu / Delhi / Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 11765 – 31540/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th January 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 336 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary Clerk should have passed in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% marks or above.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 11765 – 31540/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Probationary Clerk will be 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Probationary Clerk will be on the basis of interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Probationary Clerk is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Probationary Clerk may apply online through official website of South Indian Bank www.southindianbank.com from 19th January 2017 to 27th January 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 19th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 27th January 2017.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the recruitment committee in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of selection / conduct of written examination / allotment of examination Centre / selection / allotment of posts to selected applicants etc. will be final and binding on the application.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
- Recruitment committee will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Any legal issues arising out of this Centralized employment notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of High court of judicature, Hyderabad.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated a final.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)