South Indian Bank recruitment 2016 2017 Probationary Officer 5 posts – South Indian Bank invites application for the position of 05 Probationary officer vacancies. Apply online before 5th September 2016.
Name of the Company:- South Indian Bank
Name of position:- Probationary officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th September 2016
Required Eligibility:- CMA / ICWA
Total No. of Vacancies:- 05 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer should have CMA / ICWA.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Probationary officer should not more than 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st March 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Probationary officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for general categories candidates and Rs 150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates. Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply to the position. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
NOTE:- Applicants can remit the application fee at any branch of South Indian bank using the Challan from generated after the completion of online registration by the candidate. The candidate copy of the payment Challan authenticated by the Bank official will have to be preserved and is to be produces for verification as and when called for.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying or the position of Probationary officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer may apply online through official website of South Indian Bank http://www.southindianbank.com from 29th August 2016 to 5th September 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 29th August 2016..
- Last date for the submission of online application is 5th September 2016.
- Closing date for the receipt of application fee is 7th September 2016.
- Before filling the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he / she fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants are advised to retain two copies of same photograph which is used in application for use of time of interview.
- Applicants will have to appear the written examination and interview at their own cost.
- Canvassing in any form will be dis-qualification.
- Candidates willing to serve any-where in India only need to apply.
- Selected applicants have to executive an agreement to the effect that they will serve the bank for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of their joining the bank.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)