South East Railway recruitment 2016 medical officer 17 jobs – South East Central Railway, Application from eligible applicants are invited for the position of 17 specialist and general duty medical officer. Walk-in-interview 26th February 2016.
Name of the Company:- South East Central Railway
Name of position:- specialist and general duty medical officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.65000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- MD, MS, Diploma, MBBS
Total No. of Vacancies:- 17 Vacancies
Specialist:– 04 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of specialist should have MD / MS in concerned or have diploma in concerned.
- Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of specialist should have minimum three year experience.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 65000/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of s specialist should be up to 50 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 18th February 2016.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of specialist will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at Chamber of chief medical Director, 4th floor, New G.M building, S.E.C. railway, Bilaspur on 26th February 2016 at 09.00 a.m.
General duty medical officer:– 13 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of general duty medical officer should have MBBS from institute recognized by MCI.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 55000/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of general duty medical officer should be up to 50 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 18th February 2016.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of general duty medical officer will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at Chamber of chief medical Director, 4th floor, New G.M building, S.E.C. railway, Bilaspur on 26th February 2016 at 09.00 a.m.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of women constable (RPF and RPSF) is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply online appear walk – in interview along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates / two passport size photograph and original certificates at the time of interview.
- Date of interview is 26th February 2016.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the recruitment committee in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of selection / conduct of written examination / allotment of examination Centre / selection / allotment of posts to selected applicants etc. will be final and binding on the application.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
- Recruitment committee will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Any legal issues arising out of this Centralized employment notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of High court of judicature, Hyderabad.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated a final.
South East Central Railway is one of the 17 Railway zones India. South Central Railway was formed on 2nd October 1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada divisions of southern railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad division of Central Railway were cerved out and merged into a new zone. Guntakal division of southern railway was merged with south Central railway on 2nd October 1977 and Sholapur division was remerged with Central Railway. Secunderabad division was split into two division viz. Secunderabad and Hyderabad on 17th February 1978 following reorganization of zones and division with effect from 1st April 2003 two new divisions. Guntur and Nanded were operationalized duly transferring Hubil division to newly formed south Western Railway.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)