Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2020 Lecturer 15 vacancies – Sikkim public service commission (SPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 15 Lecturer vacancies. Apply before 10th February 2020.
Name of the Company:- Sikkim public service commission (SPSC)
Name of position:- Lecturer
Job Location:- Sikkim
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Level 16
Last Date:- 10th February 2020
Required Eligibility:- Master Degree, MA, M.Ed.
Official Website:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 15 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Lecturer should have master degree in relevant subject and M.Ed. or MA.
Candidate Salary detail:- Level 16
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Lecturer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Lecturer will be on the basis of written examination and Viva test.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Lecturer are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- through online. No fee for PWD.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Lecturer may apply online through official website of Sikkim public service commission www.spscskm.gov.in from 10th January 2020 to 10th February 2020.
- Start date for the submission of online application is 10th January 2020
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th February 2020
- Preference will be given to Sikkim government stipendiary / seat reserved for state of Sikkim.
- Applicants must be in possession of either Sikkim subject certificate or identification certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the state government.
- Applicants should have knowledge of any of the state language..
- Applicant should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Applicants need not to submit any documents, however, the applicant should ensure that hey are qualified on the date in al respect.
- Applicants will not be informed by the Sikkim public service commission for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level.
- Those applicants whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all applicants are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the position.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2020 Lecturer 15 vacancies
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)