Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2018 Development Officer 23 Posts – Sikkim public service commission (SPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 23 Development Officer vacancies. Apply before 30th June 2018.
Name of the Company:- Sikkim public service commission (SPSC)
Name of position:- Development Officer
Job Location:- Sikkim
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5000/-
Last Date:- 30th June 2018
Required Eligibility:- BSC
Advertisement No:- 11/SPSC/EXAM/2018
Official Website:- http://spscskm.gov.in/
Total No. of Vacancies:- 23 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Development Officer should have B.Sc. in agriculture from a recognized institution / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 5000/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Development Officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th April 2018
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Development Officer will be on the basis of written examination and Viva test.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Development Officer are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- through online. No fee for PWD.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Development Officer may apply online through official website of Sikkim public service commission www.spscskm.gov.in on or before 30th June 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th June 2018.
- Preference will be given to Sikkim government stipendiary / seat reserved for state of Sikkim.
- Applicants must be in possession of either Sikkim subject certificate or identification certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the state government.
- Applicants should have knowledge of any of the state language..
- Applicant should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Applicants need not to submit any documents, however, the applicant should ensure that hey are qualified on the date in al respect.
- Applicants will not be informed by the Sikkim public service commission for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level.
- Those applicants whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all applicants are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the position.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)