Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2018 Accounts Clerk Junior Storekeeper 227 posts– Sikkim public service commission (SPSC) invites application for the position of 227 Accounts Clerk / Junior Storekeeper vacancies in different subjects through direct recruitment. Apply before 31st January 2018.
Name of the Company:- Sikkim public service commission (SPSC)
Name of position:- Accounts Clerk / Junior Storekeeper
Job Location:- Sikkim
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2600/-
Last Date:- 31st January 2018
Required Eligibility:- +2 pass
Advertisement No:- 10/SPSC/EXAM/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 227 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Accounts Clerk / Junior Storekeeper should have passed +2 class standard examination and equivalent from a recognized board with pass in Mathematics as one of the subject in class 10th.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 2600/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Accounts Clerk / Junior Storekeeper should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th November 2017..
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Accounts Clerk / Junior Storekeeper will be on the basis of written examination and Viva test.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Accounts Clerk / Junior Storekeeper are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Accounts Clerk / Junior Storekeeper may apply online through official website of Sikkim public service commission www.spscskm.gov.in on or before 31st January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st January 2018.
- Preference will be given to Sikkim government stipendiary / seat reserved for state of Sikkim.
- Applicants must be in possession of either Sikkim subject certificate or identification certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the state government.
- Applicants should have knowledge of any of the state language..
- Applicant should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Applicants need not to submit any documents, however, the applicant should ensure that hey are qualified on the date in al respect.
- Applicants will not be informed by the Sikkim public service commission for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level.
- Those applicants whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all applicants are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the position.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)