Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Specialists 53 vacancies – Sikkim public service commission (SPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 53 Specialists vacancies. Apply before 21st December 2018.
Name of the Company:- Sikkim public service commission (SPSC)
Name of position:- Specialists
Job Location:- Sikkim
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Level 17
Last Date:- 21st December 2018
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Official Website:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/
Total No. of Vacancies:- 53 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Specialists should have Degree of medicine and degree of surgery from recognized university and complete 1 year rotator internship from MCI recognized institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Level 17
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Specialists should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st October 2018
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Specialists will be on the basis of written examination and Viva test.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Specialists are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- through online. No fee for PWD.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Specialists may apply online through official website of Sikkim public service commission www.spscskm.gov.in on or before 21st December 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 21st December 2018
- Preference will be given to Sikkim government stipendiary / seat reserved for state of Sikkim.
- Applicants must be in possession of either Sikkim subject certificate or identification certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the state government.
- Applicants should have knowledge of any of the state language..
- Applicant should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Applicants need not to submit any documents, however, the applicant should ensure that hey are qualified on the date in al respect.
- Applicants will not be informed by the Sikkim public service commission for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level.
- Those applicants whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all applicants are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the position.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)