Sikkim PSC recruitment 2017 latest Stenographer 30 posts – Sikkim public service commission (SPSC) invites application for the position of 35 Stenographer vacancies on temporary regular basis, government of Sikkim. Apply before 6th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- Sikkim public service commission (SPSC)
Name of position:- Stenographer
Job Location:- Sikkim
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 3400/-
Last Date:- 6th January 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:-35Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Stenographer should have bachelor degree from any recognized university and 2 year secretarial course or 1 year shorthand course with at – least six month basic computer course.
NOTE:- applicants who are in the final / semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year result on or before the date specified by the interview. Non- submission of proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date make the application of such applicants liable to rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 9300 – 34800/- Pere Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 3400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position ofStenographershould not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Stenographerwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position ofStenographerare required to pay application fee Rs 150/- in bank receipt of state bank of Sikkim credited to 0051 – SPSC.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for the position of Stenographeris only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Stenographermay apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it and one identical size photograph with the applicants same on the back side of photograph / original bank receipt send by hand or post to the secretary, Sikkim public service commission, old Tourism office, M.G Marg, Gangtok on or before 6th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 6th January 2017.
- Preference will be given to Sikkim government stipendiary / seat reserved for state of Sikkim.
- Applicants must be in possession of either Sikkim subject certificate or identification certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the state government.
- Applicants should have knowledge of any of the state language..
- Applicant should have knowledge of any of the state language.
- Applicant should have valid local employment card.
- Applicant should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Applicants need not to submit any documents, however, the applicant should ensure that hey are qualified on the date in al respect.
- Applicants will not be informed by the Sikkim public service commission for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level.
- Those applicants whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all applicants are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the position.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Stenographershould not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years.
- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographerare required to pay application fee Rs 150/- in bank receipt of state bank of Sikkim credited to 0051 – SPSC.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Stenographer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)