Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 Electrical Assistant Engineer 21 Posts – Sikkim public service commission (SPSC) invites application for the position of 21 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) vacancies on temporary regular basis. Apply before 15th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- Sikkim public service commission (SPSC)
Name of position:- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Job Location:- Sikkim
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5000/-
Last Date:- 15th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- degree in engineering
Advertisement No:- 04/SPSC/EXAM/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 21 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) should have degree in electrical engineering from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Pere Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 5000/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) should have attained the age of 21 years but should not have exceed the age of 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st May 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- in bank receipt of state bank of Sikkim credited to 0051 – SPSC.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it and one identical size photograph with the applicants same on the back side of photograph / original bank receipt send by hand or post to the secretary, Sikkim public service commission, old Tourism office, M.G Marg, Gangtok on or before 15th July 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th July 2017.
- Preference will be given to Sikkim government stipendiary / seat reserved for state of Sikkim.
- Applicants must be in possession of either Sikkim subject certificate or identification certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the state government.
- Applicants should have knowledge of any of the state language..
- Applicant should have knowledge of any of the state language.
- Applicant should have valid local employment card.
- Applicant should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Applicants need not to submit any documents, however, the applicant should ensure that hey are qualified on the date in al respect.
- Applicants will not be informed by the Sikkim public service commission for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level.
- Those applicants whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all applicants are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the position.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)