Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017-18 Nepali Translation vacancies – Sikkim public service commission (SPSC) invites application for the position of Nepali Translation. Apply before 29th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- Sikkim public service commission (SPSC)
Name of position:- Nepali Translation
Job Location:- Sikkim
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 29th June 2017
Required Eligibility:- degree
Advertisement No:- 04/SPSC/EXAM/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:-01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Nepali Translation should have degree in any discipline and proficiency in the language concerned.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Pere Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 4200/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Nepali Translation should have attained the age of 21 years but should not have exceed the age of 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th April 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Nepali Translation will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Nepali Translation are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- in bank receipt of state bank of Sikkim credited to 0051 – SPSC.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Nepali Translation may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it and one identical size photograph with the applicants same on the back side of photograph / original bank receipt send by hand or post to the secretary, Sikkim public service commission, old Tourism office, M.G Marg, Gangtok on or before 29th June 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 29th June 2017.
- Preference will be given to Sikkim government stipendiary / seat reserved for state of Sikkim.
- Applicants must be in possession of either Sikkim subject certificate or identification certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the state government.
- Applicants should have knowledge of any of the state language..
- Applicant should have knowledge of any of the state language.
- Applicant should have valid local employment card.
- Applicant should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Applicants need not to submit any documents, however, the applicant should ensure that hey are qualified on the date in al respect.
- Applicants will not be informed by the Sikkim public service commission for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level.
- Those applicants whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all applicants are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the position.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of veterinary officer / police development officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)