Sikkim NHPC Recruitment 2017 notification Apprentice 14 Posts – National Hydro-electrics Power Corporation (NHPC) invites application for the position of 14 Apprentice vacancies. Apply before 15th March 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Hydro-electrics Power Corporation (NHPC)
Name of position:- Apprentice
Job Location:- Sikkim
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5082/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- 10th class, ITI
Total No. of Vacancies:- 14 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice should have passed 10th class standard examination board plus ITI.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5082/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Apprentice will be on the basis of merit list and interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Apprentice are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates send to senior manager (HR), National Hydro-electrics Power Corporation limited, Rangit nagar, south Sikkim on or before on or before 15th March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th March 2017.
- Applications will be on regular basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The period of probation shall be registered as per terms and condition of the Corporation.
- The appointment will be made on minimum of pay scale plus IDA.
- Corporation has its presence across the country and incumbent on selection may be posted / transferred any wherein in India.
- Departmental candidates with requisite qualification and experience working in the next lower scale wil only be considered.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) schedule tribe categories candidates(ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) and departmental categories candidates.
- Incomplete / un-signed applications and application received without photograph / fee / self-attested copies of relevant certificates and those received after the last date with summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)