SIDBI Recruitment 2017-18 apply content Writer vacancies – Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) invites application for the position of content Writer vacancies on contractual basis at SIDBI. Apply before 15th December 2017.
Name of the Company:- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
Name of position:- content Writer
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.35000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th December 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduate, Post- graduation
Official Website:- www.sidbi.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- Vacancies Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of content Writer should have graduate / post-graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian / Foreign college / university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 35000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of content Writer should not be less than 25 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th December 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of content Writer will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of content Writer may apply in prescribed application form along with a recent passport photograph pasted thereon / bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date / attested copies of relevant certificates send to the deputy general manager / human resource / vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), 15 Ashok Marg, Lucknow on or before 15th December 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th December 2017.
- During the contract period, the service conditions of the applications including place of posting would be as decided by the bank from time to time.
- Selected experts shall sign a declaration of fidelity and secrecy on small lines at the time of appointment / joining.
- Applicants short-listed for interview shall have to produce all certificates in original for verification as their age / educational qualification / category / experience details etc. at the time of interview.
- Selected applicants will have enter into an agreement governing terms of engagement and services by PRSF.
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) was established on 2nd April 1990 under an act of Indian Parliament. It is the principal financial institution for the promotion / financing and development of micro / small and medium enterprises. Over the years, Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has evolved itself as a one-step institution to meet the various types of credit requirement of the MSME, sector by offering specialized fund based and non –fund based financial products. In keeping with the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship, the rank has also evolved its bouquet of offering over the years. One such growing area is the financing energy efficient, green technologies which also offer a tremendous opportunity for the banking sector.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)